Title: The Canadian Art Sales Index: 2013 Edition
Author: Anthony R. Westbridge
Publisher: Westbridge Publications Ltd.
Cover Type: Soft Cover
Price: $54.95 (plus shipping & GST)
The Canadian Art market showed a marked improvement last year...
...over the previous season, with most sectors of the market posting gains. When we published our first edition in 1980 the market in Canada was very much in its infancy with $100,000 art prices practically unheard of. This past season more than 50 works exceeded that figure. How did this improvement affect the performance of your fine art portfolio? As always, you'll find all the facts and figures for the season's activity in the all new 2013 edition of the Canadian Art Sales Index - our 33rd year of publication!
In this year’s book – the 2013 edition - you’ll discover:
- Over 3540 new prices of Canadian art works and art books sold in the 2011-2012 auction season – totalling more than $54 million in sales!
- Works by more than 1035 Canadian artists and authors recorded in 93 auctions from 43 salesrooms across the country and internationally
- Every price from $100 up for paintings, watercolours, prints, sculpture and Canadian art books
- Market performance! A complete overview of the Canadian art market as seen by the nation's leading market indicator, the WPL Composite Canadian Art Index
- The top 100 Canadian Paintings sold at auction
- The top 100 individual Candian artists' records
- Convenience and accessibility. The Index is a pocket-sized handbook you can take everywhere: to auctions, exhibitions and on buying trips
The 2013 edition of the Index has all the information you need to help you assess the value of your collection and make sound acquisition decisions to increase the net worth of your portfolio. It’s definitely one edition you’ll not want to miss. Order your copy today!