Canadian Art Sales Index - 2003 Edition
Author: Westbridge, Anthony R.
Publisher: Westbridge Publications Ltd.
Price: $45.00 (CAN) plus shipping & handling, and applicable
Cover Type: Soft Cover
it comes to buying or selling Canadian art, do you have the information
you need to make the right decision? Buying fine art is an important investment
decision. When you consider the average price of a Canadian painting sold
at auction is now over $5095 (the highest it's ever been), it is clear
that buying quality Canadian art is something that requires careful thought
backed by sound market information. For the past 23 years collectors and
investors have turned to the one source that provides that information
- the Canadian Art Sales Index. Now into its 23rd year, the Index continues
to offer the most comprehensive coverage of the Canadian art market -
season after season. It is, without a doubt, the single most important
guide to current Canadian art prices you'll find anywhere - and the only
one you'll ever need!
What can you expect
from this year's book?
- 5250 new prices recorded at 21 Canadian and international auction houses
- the works of more than 1300 artists gathered from 57 auctions
- more than $26,760,000 in total sales
- the Top 100 Canadian Paintings sold at auction - updated!
- the Top 100 Individual Artists' Records - updated!
- a concise market analysis and ...
- a completely updated WPL Composite Canadian Art Index.
Inside you get all
the answers in a concise easy to read format ...
In short, you will find all the information you need to make your next
art buying decision a sound one - and it's right there at your fingertips!
It's like having your own personal fine art consultant on call 24 hours
a day - but at a fraction of the cost! Make sure you have your copy with
you throughout the upcoming season.
All this for ONLY
$45 (CAN) plus shipping & handling, and applicable taxes.