Title: The Canadian Art Sales Index: 2015 Edition
The 2013/14 auction season for Canadian art performed strongly with many record-setting prices, two works topping the $2million mark and the average price per painting sold at auction up 8% over the previous year!
Author: Anthony R. Westbridge
Publisher: Westbridge Publications Ltd.
Cover Type: Soft Cover
Price: $54.95 (plus shipping & GST)
As always, you'll find all the facts and figures for the season's activity in the all new 2015 edition of the Canadian Art Sales Index - our 35th year of publication!
In this year’s book – the 2015 edition - you’ll discover:
- Every price from $100 up for paintings, watercolours, prints, sculpture and Canadian art books
- Market performance! A complete overview of the Canadian art market as seen by the nation's leading market indicator, the WPL Composite Canadian Art Index
- The top 100 Canadian Paintings sold at auction
- The top 100 individual Candian artists' records
- Convenience and accessibility. The Index is a pocket-sized handbook you can take everywhere: to auctions, exhibitions and on buying trips
The 2015 edition of the Index has all the information you need to help you assess the value of your collection and make sound acquisition decisions to increase the net worth of your portfolio. It’s definitely one edition you’ll not want to miss. Order your copy today!